LCG is delighted to sponsor the gala dinner at the AAC for the second year running. The conference will be a fantastic opportunity to showcase the support we provide to FE providers around preparing for the levy, apprenticeship growth, AEB procurement and adult skills delivery strategies. LCG currently supports over 130 providers with AEB and apprenticeship activity through a number of different services:
- Support with employer engagement and named apprenticeship referrals.
- Learning content for over 60 AEB and advanced learning loan funded qualifications.
- Subcontracting or partnership arrangements which engage with local learners who want to develop and progress (including onto apprenticeships and taking out Advanced Learner Loans). LCG has a proven track record in this area and in the past two years has delivered over 75,000 qualifications with a success rate in the mid-90%.
- Consultancy support and guidance on maximising adult skills opportunities.
- Introduction to high-quality delivery staff through our in-house recruitment agency.
LCG wants to ensure that providers are well positioned for the opportunities in this area and engage learners and employers who want to develop and progress. Although based in the North East, we can analyse local priorities and in 15/16 alone, over 100,000 learners used our learning content to support them during their courses. With over 37 online learning products for Advanced Learner Loan funded courses we have a range of subjects that learners want to enrol onto and use to develop their skills and careers. We can also offer destination and progression tracking, online technologies that drive delivery efficiencies and widen curriculum options, plus learning content for Prevent and safeguarding, for both staff and students.