The application window to hold a workshop at AAC 2018 is now open.
In 2017 feedback was extremely positive about the AAC workshops. Next year we will be increasing the number of workshops available across the three days and introducing six route seminars.
Applications will be accepted until 23:00 on Friday 8th December. All applicants will be contacted no later 17:00 on Friday 15th December with our decision.
Please note that as part of this application you will be required to supply a bio and photo for each speaker/presenter. Please have this ready before commencing an application.
We are looking for workshops which would fit within the following themes:
· Apprenticeship system reform – fees and funding (including levy and non-levy)
· Transitioning from frameworks to standards
· Degree apprenticeship opportunities and challenges
· English and math for apprentices
· Sector specific standards development
· Sector specific standards delivery and assessment
· Best practice when sub-contracting apprenticeship delivery
· Group or Apprenticeship Training Agencies
· Careers advice and marketing
· The end-point assessments organisation market
· Inspection and audit
· The use of technology and off-the-job training methods
· ESFA apprenticeship system and provider data submissions
This application process is only open for non-commercial workshops. Paid for opportunities for commercially sponsored workshops are available. We will contact you if we feel your submission is of a commercial nature and reserve the right to reject your application. If you wish to discuss your application in advance please email email@example.com.
Please note that completing the application does not guarantee you a workshop. If you are successful, you will be provided with one complimentary full conference pass. If tickets have already been purchased refunds will be processed. FE Week will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred.
Please note that we will not accept applications for a session with three or more speakers. If you wish to suggest a panel session – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application | click here to apply.