The Strategic Development Network (SDN) is a team of leading specialists in FE, HE and apprenticeships.
We support training and education organisations to launch, grow, adapt and improve their provision. We also work closely with employers and government.
SDN has been at the forefront of helping the sector to implement the apprenticeship reforms in England. We don’t just focus on policy – our support is always practical, insightful and action-focused.
- directly supported over 3,000 staff, from 900 apprenticeships organisations, to prepare to deliver apprenticeship standards in particular industries
- conducted webinar training for over 2,000 front-line staff, to help them get to grips with their future role in apprenticeships
- worked with over 50 of the first EPAOs (and their assessor teams) to set up and start offering end-point assessment
- trained and mentored over 500 assessors, preparing to conduct end-point assessment
- worked with 80 of the trailblazer employer groups, advising on the development of standards and assessment plans
- close working relationships with government, industry bodies and sector networks
We provide industry-leading insights, CPD training, consultancy, resources, and research.
Contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for regular insights: www.strategicdevelopmentnetwork.co.uk/contact-us