BIIAB are the Awarding Organisation and End-Point Assessment Organisation of choice for Work-Based Learning Providers, Colleges and Employers.
BIIAB have developed a range of Quality Assured Delivery and Assessment Preparation (QADAP) Services and Packs to support your ‘on-programme’ delivery for the new Apprenticeship Standards. The service and product includes:
- a structured, consistent programme to underpin delivery for each Standard
- independent external quality assurance of your training
- an evidence track for Ofsted inspection, ESFA audit and that your learners are EPA ready
- preparation of apprentices for End-Point Assessment
We are grateful to David Foskett, Welcome Skills, for providing the following quote to explain the BIIAB QADAP service and packs.
“The BIIAB QADAP service and packs are invaluable as a learning, monitoring and development tool for all apprentices. The QADAP packs create a very clear study programme, that contextualises the standards in a format that is easy to understand and follow, making the applied learning enjoyable, relevant and motivational. The QADAP packs make the learning achievable, helping create a successful outcome.”
Our team would be very happy to visit you to explain how we work and to get the greatest benefit from our apprenticeship services.
Contact email@example.com or call us on 01276 684449 to book an appointment for one of our Business Development team to visit you, who would be happy to demonstrate the QADAP pack with you and your team and to explain next steps for the QADAP service.
We also offer over 220 Qualifications and Apprenticeships in 25 Service Sectors, including:
- Health and Social Care and Childcare
- Business Skills and Customer Service
- Retail, Sales and Marketing
- Hospitality and Catering