The apprenticeship conference created for employers, by employers.
With sweeping reforms changing the education and skills landscape, and the introduction of the apprenticeship levy in April, it has never been more important for employers to get to grips with apprenticeships.
Following the 2016 Making Apprenticeships Work conference, which focused on what a quality apprenticeship should look like, the 2017 conference is all about designing, delivering and financing your apprenticeship programme.
With a mix of presentations, case studies, panel discussions and table workshops, the conference will focus on how to plan and manage a successful apprenticeship programme and get the most out of the levy.
What will it cover?
- Determining an apprenticeship strategy that will add value to your business.
- Designing a sustainable apprenticeship programme that will build the talent at every level of your organisation
- Your delivery options as an employer and how to be ready to deliver.
- Financing your apprenticeships, accessing your levy and using the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS).
- What apprentices want – ensuring programmes are fit for their needs.
Who is it for?
Making Apprenticeships Work is for levy-paying employers who understand the potential apprenticeships have to up-skill the workforce and develop future leaders. If you are an HR Director/Manager, Apprenticeship Manager, Head of Training or similar then this conference is for you.
When is it?
The Making Apprenticeships Work conference will run on day two of the Annual Apprenticeships Conference and all delegates will have the opportunity to attend just this conference or purchase tickets that combine the employer conference with attendance to the wider conference.
Tea, coffee and lunch will be provided.
To book your place for Making Apprenticeships Work please register here.